Video and Document Upload Instructions:
Do you want to send a video to Dr. Rahul K. Nath. M.D.? Follow these simple steps below:
- We recommend you to use Internet Explorer 6.0 and above for this purpose.
- We are supporting all video files and a zip file format for uploading files on our site.
- You can upload one file at a time or create a zip file to upload multiple files at once.
- It is easier to add multiple files [ for example any pictures or photos or images or word document or any type of file] to one zip file.
- How to create Zip files?
On Windows XP machines:
- Start Windows Explorer (right-click the Start menu, then choose Explore).
- Navigate to the folder in which you want to create a .zip file.
- On the File menu, point to New, and then click Compressed (zipped) Folder. Type a name for the new folder, and then press ENTER.
- Using Windows Explorer, drag any files you wish to place into the .zip file.
- Once you are ready with the file you would like to upload please
Click here for video upload: Video and document upload page.
- If you have problem uploading file please check for file size and/or file type.
- How to upload your file?:
- Click on Browse "Button" located next to "filepath" box. It will open a file dialog box. Select a file you would like to upload and then click on open.
- Once you have selected the file to upload just click on "upload"
- Now selected file is being uploaded.
- How long will it take to upload file will depend on the file size.
- Once file upload is complete you will received a confirmation email from us.
Please take me to "Video and Document Upload"