Brachial Plexus injury since 14 months old

This forum is about Brachial plexus injury discussion. You can write anything related to Brachial plexus Injury on this forum.

Moderators: TNPIModerator2, TNPIModerator1, Contact, Chicago BPI Community

Brachial Plexus injury since 14 months old

Postby richterjustin08 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:17 pm

i was in a car accident in 1980,, i was 14 months , flew out the windshileld, brok my neck, arm, and was DOA , when ems arrived.. From being ejected from the vehicle, from sliding on the pavement it mutalated my right shoulder muscle and severed the nerve that controls my bicep muscle... i have lived with this condtion all my life. i have played all sports, from baseball , to any other sport a kids can perform. I found Dr. Nath in TIME magazine when he was on the front cover for his knowledge. Every doctor that i have talked to tells me that i have to much atraphy... Does anyone that has talked to Dr. Nath before would support what i have heard or go ahead and make that appoinment with him????? help anoyones feed back will help[
richterjustin08

get high pr backlinks

Postby Bluttysevynen » Thu May 23, 2013 4:21 pm

Optimum Future team offers you a safe, friendly and powerful SEO tool to boost your rankings! This is your best way to get qualitative and natural Links avoiding Panda & Penguin! Yes! Sites dominating the top money making keywords are using those networks! Start increasing your Affiliate Comissions, Product Sales & Adsense Income TODAY! Visit here: get high pr backlinks
Bluttysevynen

Return to General Brachial Plexus Injury