New here/questions

This forum is for discussion about children with Brachial Plexus Injuries due to trauma injuries.

Moderators: TNPIModerator2, TNPIModerator1, Contact, Chicago BPI Community

New here/questions

Postby snoozieQ » Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:12 am

Hello, This website is pretty cool. Looks as if there are alot of topics here, but not many postings. Looks like I am the first in this topic. I have a teenager that has been diagnosed with a brachial plexus injury from a motorcycle accident. Does Dr. Nath also see child trauma patients? Does anyone here know of any children traumatically injured? I would like to contact their parents for any information/advice they might have. Hopefully someone here can help us. Does anyone know of a website for teenagers withthis injury? Ive noticed here they are mostly obstetric injuries. Thank you in advance! Cherry.
snoozieQ

Talk to Dr. Nath

Postby bkabka » Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:30 pm

I know that Dr. Nath has performed surgery on children and adults for BPI. My daughter has an injury from a traumatic birth and is going to be having surgery by Dr. Nath in July. His team is wonderful and is willing to answer any questions you may have. There is a place on the webiste to contact them with questions. He is even willing to do video taped evaluations if you are from out of town (we're from IN). They've been so great for us so far
bkabka

Return to Child Traumatic Brachial Plexus Injury